Holidays

Ssup,guys.

So im back...yeah.I really dont know how to start things up lol anyway as the post title says,,holidays are coming up due to PMR.I'm not sure if its a good thing or not,cuz yeah everyone loves holiday but the sad thing is that i cant see my friends in other classes due to this holiday.Why?Well,there are a total of 5 classes in my grade,Arif,Adil,Amanah,Amal,Akhlak,and we have to take turns in those days.Basically,my class,2 Amal and 2 Akhlak get to take a break from school tomorrow,while the other classes have to attend to school.And next week,there are days which my class have to attend to school,and there are days that we don't have to.The same thing apply to my friends' class,only in different days,so i dont get to see them..its gonna be so long.

Other than that,i gotta say that things couldn't get any worse during that time.My classmates and i have to present our physical education's project(?),but instead,we got nagged and the teacher told that our group sucks.Well,what do u expect?We were unlucky cuz we were the first group to make the presentation,obviously we weren't ready that time._. Anyway,her words were mean that they hurt my friend's heart,she even cried.I swear my middle finger was ready to say hi to her.

I'll just stop here okay.

p.s: forgot to tell ya.my header was made by my chingu Lulu

p.p.s: extremly sorry if there's any grammatical errors

[ 0 kid(s) ]