It's getting Sad.
Hello,konbanwa,annyeonghaseyo.
It's me again..humm,i can't even put a smile emoticon.
Because I feel miserable.And i mean,seriously miserable.I fucking cried about thrice at least.My class"2 Azam"was demolished and all of my classmates including me was separated into other classes.I can't believe I was the only person whom separated from my best buddies.Now,I have only Ismi,my kpop companion..Oh,it hurts my pride.

And then,the boys from my class whom I used to talk with was also separated in another class.And I fucking cried again..huhuuuTmT.And the teachers who taught our 'new' class really sucks.And then,it was Civic period.And I find out that the teacher who taught us was the person who changed the schedules of subject and teachers.My friend was like "Teacher!Change this teacher into this!"and whatsoever.I was a little relieved when he says he'll do something about it.

And when it was our prayer time,my buddies from other classes,comforted me,and it makes me feels pretty happy.I cried again that time.I just wished i could transfer from this school.With my friends of course.I need move on but my heart won't let me.Hmm,that's it.I hope it was decent for you to read,stalker-san.Ahh,Hong Ki oppa(one of my bias),if you were experiencing this,what would you do?I'm really an idiot who cries a lot

and cried again


and again.


silly me.





[ 0 kid(s) ]