holidays ~

Hello,minna-san.:p
It's been rainy,and gloomy this holiday.And it seems that i can't remember any homeworks that my sensei gave us,the students.
But,i'm not here to tell about school and whatsoever.
Here i am,on this Valentine's Day(of course i'm not celebrating it),having a little bit of time to use internet because of my stupid nee-chan whom always give works to me.and she's bossing around when my mom is sick.i'm damn tired,and hungry at this moment.and my mom keeps telling me to sleep early-,-but i am not sleepy!how can i sleep with flashy lights around me?!huh,anyway,now i'm watching Hana Yori Dango,you know,the japanese version of Boys over Flower.It's quite good,actually.The main actress is pretty,but the guys are so-so.The story is a bit,only a bit,different from the korean version.

the main actress is short.LOL,and the guy in white outfit is handsome-/////-

hehe..i'm sorry for telling such short stories to you guys.hope you guys enjoy reading it.:3
it's pretty late now,so,Oyasumi!Wait for my next post,i'll give more headers!bye!
[ 0 kid(s) ]