Deepest Apology
Annyeong.Konnichiwa.

First of all,a deepest apology since i was not able(or lazy) to update my blog.And so yesterday i made a new header as u can see,and changed a little bit of things in this blog.I'm too lazy to find a new skin that'll suit my blog so i kept the old one and fix some stuff.

So a few days ago,Mnet Asia Music Awards was held in Hong Kong and i swear it was awesome.I'm so happy a lot of idols came.EXO came and performed,asdfabndn and won too!Big Bang was there,Infinite was there,Troublemaker and others.G Dragon won most of the awards,and yeah,he deserved it.

And lol Ylvis were there too.They performed with Crayon Pop,dancing bar bar bar with them pfft.It was pretty cute tho.And the thing that saddened me was that Kyungsoo sprained his ankle,and was admitted into the hospital.But its seems that he is recovering and he seemed happy playing with his crutches.

     
baby is so cute
 Get well soon baby.
   
[ 0 kid(s) ]